Monday, January 23

The Impossible Early Nights


It's my first day back at college today, after having a week off. If I'm honest I still don't feel right and am dreading the four hours of theory if I'm ill. I haven't once gone home from college and I don't plan to, the thought of seeing a nurse is horrifying. 

I know that today I'm going to be thinking about the blood test I may have to have tomorrow, I got out of it last week and now my Mum thinks I still should have one. My Mum has even booked me into a special ward for 'scared' people over the age of fourteen. Seven hours of college is going to be intolerable if I'm stressing out about other things as well. When I was at secondary school I used to have panic attacks, and I definitely don't plan on having any at college.

I even tried to have an early night last night, but that didn't work. It seems as though whenever I want an early night, I can't get to sleep and I'm so tired whenever I do want to stay up. Last night my head was pounding and I couldn't even watch the television, I hate feeling rough and wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment