Sunday, January 22

My Experience With Live Journal


Tried out Live Journal today to see if it was easier to use than this. It wasn't. It was complicated and you couldn't even customize the templates provided. After uploading a few of my posts from here I realized that Live Journal wasn't for me and deleted my account. Five minutes at the most I had that account and within that five minutes I decided that I am never going to use Live Journal again. I used to have an account about three years ago, when I was less logical and sad, which I think it was way better back then. Even though I spoke to all of one person from there, it was still a better experience.

I'd love to talk to fellow bloggers on here, by at the moment everyone seems shy. I'd love to take requests from followers/readers about what my next post should be. Speak up readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment