Tuesday, January 24

Journal Entry #2

Cant sleep. I've been up for hours, but still can't seem to trigger the part of my brain that lets me sleep. I have to be up and out of the door for eight, so I can go to pick up my Nan. My Nan is my rock and stays with me through things like this, my Mum is as scared as I am so she's no good. I think the appointment at the hospital is nine or nine thirty, I'm trying not to think about it too much. The doctors even prescribed me this 'special' gel that is meant to make your arm numb before, worth a try!

This irritating person keeps texting me during the night, which wakes me up every time. Some people would tell me to turn my phone on silent, but I never do. After the accident I've learnt to keep my phone switched on as you never know whats going to happen or who is going to try and contact you. 

Going to attempt to have at least an hours sleep. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was absolutely fine, just me being a silly idiot. Yeah, sure I'll check out your blog:)

      Delete