Friday, January 27

Journal Entry #3

This week has been hectic! Usually I only do a few things during the week, but this week I've done something every day. I feel so exhausted and tired, but that may be the tablets.  Guys, friends, hospitals and family is what my week consisted of and I wish that I had actually slept all day of Wednesday.

Monday
College from nine till four and then I met up with a couple of friends and had dinner out.

Tuesday
Had a blood test in the morning and then slept the rest of the day. In the evening (even though I know it isn't something I did, but it took an hour of my evening anyway and turned my good mood upside down) I had this guy calling me up 30 plus times asking for me to come out. I would have if he wasn't waiting for a bus which was due within fifteen minutes.

Wednesday
Went to look after a family friend's dogs, who were pains and I hope I never have to look after  them again.

Thursday
I went to college 11-4 and then went back to my Nan's house to see my Auntie and have dinner. Then I went out with a few friends in the freezing cold and hurt my legs.

The rest of my week/weekend is pretty unplanned but I hope it is made of much, I just want to sleep! I know I sound like such a drama queen or a moody cow, but I like my alone time or a day where I just do nothing. No make-up, hair products or clothes! I'm sure most other people are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment