Monday, January 23

Journal Entry #1

Today was a mixture of good and bad, bad being the thought of the blood test! I did so much work at college today that it's hard to I even had anything to do towards the end of the day, but I did! I'm pleased with the amount of work I'm getting signed off and think it'll be fine to have a few more days off, if I need them. I even made the choice to not go to work tomorrow, having to deal with the stress of the blood test and then spend the day working, I couldn't do it. 

I met up with a few mates this evening, had a meal and then went back to one of the guy's house. We were having a laugh and talking about his new girl until he brother come in. His family is quite rough, and he constantly tells us stories about his brother being in prison, so was a shock to see him walk through the door. Me and the others left at that point, and they all walked me home. Definitely gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment