Saturday, January 28

My Obsession With New Look






As some will know my birthday is in exactly two weeks. Eleventh of February. Everyone in my family, other than my Mum, never buy me clothes. They say I am too picky and aren't even going to bother, so this year I'm going out with my Mum and picking out a few things that I would like, and then she'll pass them round the family to wrap up. 

After looking on the New Look website I found a few things that I absolutely loved! I'm not so much into the girly tops that are uncomfortable and too revealing, but these tops seem fine. Obviously I know that photos of clothes and the real thing could be different, so if I ever see them in the shop down town I'll definitely be trying these on!

New Look have got a great selection on their website at the moment and I only got to page five or six, so have a look and buy buy buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment